Monday, August 14, 2023

Better Late than Never

 Oops!  Looks like I've forgotten something.  I've just been chided by Mi Mi for forgetting to wish all our feline friends "Happy International Cats Day" which fell on Aug 8.  Now what was I so busy about that I forgot this very important day?  

Let me see, it was a Tuesday...oh I know, our temple kitchen roof sprung a leak due to a heavy storm the night before and the kitchen was flooded with dirty rain water.  All the nuns swept, cleaned and mopped the whole morning and Head Nun asked me to carry on with the day's prayers since they were all busy.  In the hurry and flurry, I guess I forgot ICD.  

Sorry folks but better late than never.  Hope you all had a wonderful day filled with purrs and endless cuddles from your human and feline friends! Meow!


No comments:

Post a Comment